Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Winter Album










Hi Everyone, I am so happy to show Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts new Bracket Edge Large Mini Album. This Album is 10-1/2 x 11. It comes with two guides for the layers and is a six page album. Hint: stay at least 1/8 to a 1/4 inch away from the sides so that when you bind it your decoration does not get caught up in your binder.


I used a black Sharpie to outline both sides of the Chipboard.

The first paper is the black cardstock. I then used the first tracer to my second cardstock.


I used the second tracer to my outline and cut out by paper. I used Echo Park’s Wintertime. The use of magnets on both sides allow for perfect alignment and gluing.




I distressed all of the first and second papers with black ink. I then used Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Snowy Flourishes, Snowflake Shape Set and Snow Fun (new item). I used Stickles – Crystal, Diamond and Star Dust. I also used clear gemstones placed on the snowflakes.


I cut out stripes and flagged the ends to create the border. The snowflakes are from the Snowflake Shape Set. I embossed the snowflakes and was very heavy handed on the glitter.


I created a three page pull out with a small magnet sandwiched between the gray and red pages, with another magnet between the pages of the pull out. I used the mittens and ice skates (special order) and painted them red and applied snow to the mittens for fur. The snowflakes are from the Snowflake Shape set.



I created a card using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts New Twist and POP Mechanism. I used a snowflake sticker from Echo Park and placed a magnet on the inside of two stickers. (see second photo)

To use the Twist and Pop Mechanism just follow the instructions on the instruction sheet provided. Start with a decorated card leaving the inside blank. Glue the sides of the Mechanism to the inside of the card and You are done! I decorated the Mechanism with cut outs of my paper.

I created a waterfall, used strips of left-over paper and glued two magnets to secure the waterfall down. I painted two of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Skates red, Stickles and glued them together with a piece of twine.


I used Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Holly from the Winter Fun Set and glued them to two magnets. I sandwiched two magnets between my papers to hold the cards and photos.



I created two photo frames and banners from scrap paper. I painted the Star Medallions white with a paint pen and used Stickles – Silver, Crystal, Diamond and Star Dust. I used two large clear gems on the Medallions.


I created a mini photo album that is held in place with a painted clothes pin. I used the other Snowy Flourishes and Snowflakes from the Snowflake Shape Set. I used clear gems to decorate the all the snowflakes.

Thank you for looking.


Items Used
Snow Fun
Twist and Pop

Other Items Used
Stickles
Echo Park - Wintertime






4 comments:

  1. Really fun and well designed! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my first one in a really long time!

      Delete
  2. Gina, this is wonderful and I love that new twist and PoP mechanism!!!

    ReplyDelete