Sunday, December 2, 2018

Joy to the World Greeting Card

Hello their friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a fun and festive holiday greeting card.
I'm using layers of chipboard here to create a very dimensional frame for the Christmas sentiment.

Pretty coordinating flowers to fill in this corner.

To keep these layers from looking busy I altered them with different finishes.

You can never have enough flowers. 

It worked out perfectly that the journal card cut apart was almost exactly the size of the opening of the frame. Gotta like when you have good luck.

I love the depth and dimension I get from multiple layers of chipboard.

The sentiment is a bit of a faux chalkboard so I knew it would look great with a flat white acrylic paint.

I'm starting with the Flourished Frame Valerie Rectangle and the Stars and Flourishes Border and Corner Set. I've wiped them down to prepare them for altering. The frame is finished in flat white acrylic paint and the flourishes are coated with silver embossing powder and heat set to result in a nice shiny detail

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment