Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Art Journal Page with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to all.  In the US, we celebrate Thanksgiving, so since today is Thanksgiving for us, I wanted to use my art journal to commemorate all that I am thankful for.  I will be using some Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chipboard to help me out.  I love using chipboard in my art journals because it adds some dimension and not too much bulk.  Also, when I find just the right shapes, it seems to get that ole' mojo started again.

I have prepared a video tutorial for you in the hopes you will enjoy watching the process.


CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

Supplies Used:

GSL The Good Life
GSL Mushrooms Shape Set
ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics
  Peaceful Poppy
  Black Cherry
  Autumn Leaf
  Burnt Umber
  True Metals Autumn Flame
  Bolivian Blue
ColourArte Radiant Rains Dabber
  Yellow Rose
  Nutmeg
  Mediterranean
Prima Metallique Wax
  Aged Brass
  Vintage Gold
  Bronze Age
6"x9" Art Journal (Ranger)
Studio 490 Crackled Texture Paste
Faber-Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Dylusions 5x8 Luscious Leaves stencil
Tree Branch Archival ink pad
Paper Parachute AT-002 cling stamp
Viva Décor Pearl Pen - Cream

I hope you enjoyed today's project, and be sure to check out all the fabulous products found at Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a super holiday!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment