Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas Faux Canvas Boxes


Hi everyone, Dianna here. I decided to make Christmas gifts this year and Gina from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts created a 6 x 6 Faux Canvas box for me. I have made ten of these and they are so easy to put together.

I laid out all of the boxes and created an assembly line. I used Scotch Tacky Glue.


I painted half red and half white. I then used a craft glue with glitter (think kid crafts) on the sides. You cannot see it but the sides are sparkly.


I bought paper at Hobby lobby and cut the paper 6x6. I painted the Merry Christmas white, gold or silver and used Stickles and Distress ink to make them pop.


Here is a second pair.

Thank you for looking

Items Used
6x6 Faux Canvas Box Coming Soon

Other Items
Patterned Paper
Stickles
Kid Craft Glitter Glue



No comments:

Post a Comment