Sunday, October 21, 2018

Frightful Haunted House Halloween Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps!  Dropping in to share a bit of Halloween inspiration. I've left behind my usual vintage image focal point and brought in layers of fabby chippies!!!

Eeeeee I love Halloween!!!!! This card would make a great gift and doubles as holiday decor : )
I pairing these chippies with my all time fav plaid paper.
More plaid is better so I've brought in this perfectly coordinating ribbon, a vintage button, and metal charms.
Pretty flowers in holiday colors arranged with loopy twine bows and netting for detail.
I am loving the look of the chippies all stacked up here!

Please enjoy this video tutorial on how I created this card....

After selecting the chipboard pieces I wanted to use I wiped them down with a damp cloth to prepare them for altering.
The Haunted House is finished with flat black acrylic paint, the frame has flat white acrylic and the sentiment has silvery embossing powder heat set to create a nice shiny effect.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Haunted House Oval, Flourished Frame Leah, Halloween Words coming soon.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment