Sunday, September 23, 2018

Thankful for Family Mini pocket book



I am really excited to share with you all today a fun little book that you can really do alot with.  It's a mini book with tags and for mine i am making this to send with a little tag card inside with a message and also a tag to attach a gift card for them.  I chose lots of pretty fall papers and tags to decorate my book and also this gorgeous Arched window that i shaded with chalk inks.


Inside the book there are flaps on both bottom edges and I added cute papers to each and that is where the tags slip in.  For the ivory tag I made it like a little card so that I can write a message inside.


And just for a fun idea you can pop up the window to make it stand out more with 3D foam dots.  I added some under my flowers and also added a bit of ivory twine.  I think she is really going to like it


And this shows the tags inside the mini book.  They are a little tall so I cut them down first before I added the papers on them.  It makes it more of a surprise to have all those cute things inside and not be seen .... you could even add a couple of cute photos too.

This was a fun project you could do in an afternoon and there is also a smaller ATC size that is 
perfect for gift cards.  I will have to make that up to share too !!

Thanks so much for stopping over today and be sure and check back again in 2 weeks,
I have a few more fun fall projects to share.

Teresa

Supplies:

GSLC Tag Folder Small(coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment