Sunday, September 2, 2018

Give Thanks Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share a card I created for the first day of my series of revisit and remake. I'm taking some of my favorite designs from the past and giving them a major upgrade by including gorgeous chippies from GSL and some of my new fave paper collections and embellishments.

 For this card I'm using the Floral Lace Panel which is like the biggest and best doily, and the Faux Metal Number Plate which is so vintagy!!!!

The Panel reminds me of tatted lace. You know the ones you have to starch and pin to set the design in place? It's very country....yet very chic!
Since it's a county inspired look I'm going for I added very casual flowers with twine and a plaid bow. What's more country than plaid????
Actual vintage buttons are just the right accent here. I picked up a great supply of them at the antique warehouse market last weekend.
More flowers here with some bronzy colored keys and clip finish off this card with old fashioned charm.

I chose the chippies I wanted to use for this project then wiped them down to prepare them for altering.
I finished the  Floral Lace Panel and label with flat white acrylic paint.
I adhered the number plate to the label  then added coordinating brads for a nice finished look.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies~ Floral Lace Panel, Faux Metal Number Plate, Punch Elements Deco

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment