Saturday, September 29, 2018

An ABC Primer Organizer System

Have you seen the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Organizer System? I think most of the design team has done a version of this project, and for good reason! It's so incredibly handy!


It's built up of various components which can then be mixed and matched together.


You can choose just the elements you need separately, or buy the entire set.


Then configure however you like! Move bits around. Use separately, place them together as a unit.


I've used mine for months now and it's really useful. The little drawers are great for storage. I've been using the bins to store rulers and scissors. I have A LOT of paint, so I use the Acrylic Paint Holder portion to hold those colours I use most, and to hold my glue bottles upside-down so that it's always ready use.


It's a nice, neat system and it's held up really well for me.


My Organizer is embellished with various papers from Graphic 45's An ABC Primer Deluxe Collectors Edition

This is a BIG project. It's not difficult, but it will require time. If you're doing the entire set be prepared to use quite a bit of paper. I only covered the visible exterior sides of the pieces. This saved time and paper. This also reduces bulk to the drawers ensuring there is enough space that they slide in and out with ease.


I knew that this was going to be a well used piece so I limited the additional embellishments I added to a few metal nameplates. Function over frills and glitter for this project!



Think you'd like to try this project? Here are all the bits I used:

• 3 Drawer
• 3 Inch Bins
• 6 Drawer
• 6 Inch Bin
• Acrylic paint holder (Glitter Glue Holder also available)
Graphic 45's An ABC Primer Deluxe Collectors Edition
Glue
Black Acrylic Paint
Stamp pad for distressing edges
Metal nameplates


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so cute! Love how you decorated the organizers.

    ReplyDelete