Sunday, August 5, 2018

Thank You Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a very purply greeting card I created with some gorgeous GSL chippies!
I did warn you about the purple right? I just love this color and you really just don't see it that often in the crafting world.
I'm combining multiple chippies for this card to give a very layered look.

In keeping with the color scheme I added some perfectly coordinating sequins and berry sprays. This also adds a bit of sparkle too!
A garden of gorgeous flowers here with the fern chippies tucked in to create a very nice and full arrangement.
For this card I clipped the frame in half after altering it to make sure it did not get lost under the paper layers.
This doily was a perfect break from the busy colors and patterns.
After selecting the chipboard I wanted to use I removed them from their backings and wiped them down with a damp cloth to prepare them for altering.
The chippies are all finished with heat set embossing powder. I chose chartreuse for the ferns, a silvery eggplant for the frame and flat white for the doily : )

Gypsy Soul laser Cuts Supplies used....Fern Fronds, Doilies (contact store), Flourished Frame Valerie Rectangle.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment