Thursday, August 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! I'm so excited to share this project! Ive been holding on to this Posey Panel chippie for a long time now waiting for the perfect project to use it on. Today is the day!!!!

This background pattern is just so perfectly floral! I love the tone on tone textured effect I was able to create by finishing the chippie in the same color as the back ground paper.

I used the corners to lighten up the front of this card as it was looking a bit gloomy.
Since I've got flowers in the back ground I thought I'd add a few to the front too. Okay maybe more than a few. lol
A bit of cheesecloth tucked into the flowers softens and fills in the arrangement.
I've added a perfectly coordinated bow of wrinkle ribbon topped off with a second smaller bow of loopy twine then finished it off with a vintage button and metal charms.
A sentiment can be sweet and simple when stamped,  clipped out and added to cards.
All the chipboard was finished in a flat white acrylic paint.
I used a double sided adhesive tape to support the edges of the paper since the middle has the bulk of the chippie holding it up.
Please enjoy this short video......

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Chipboard supplies used~ Victorian Corners, Posey Panel.
Wising you all a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment