Sunday, July 15, 2018

Shabby Chic Church Christmas Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! I'm celebrating day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July series on my channel and today is the day I get to share the project for Gypsy Soul! I really love how this card turned out. Maybe my favorite for this whole month of Christmas in July!

This dreamy color combination works so well with the gently altered chipboard.
I used the House Jewelry and finished it to resemble a sweet little country church.
The Doodle Set makes for fine floral flourishes when layered with pretty flowers and pine cones.
These chippies were finished simply with flat white acrylic paint then topped off with a bit of Stickles to add sparkle.

The leaf Medallion works in place of a doily and frames the arrangement with extra dimension.
 I've mixed in a few die cut paper pieces with the chippies to fill in this corner. A little faux snow is the perfect finishing detail.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Leaf Medallion, Doodle Set 1, House Jewelry.

Please enjoy this process video of how I created this card...
Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment