Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Boy & His Dog

Hello crafty friends!  It's Susan here with a quickie to share.  This week wasn't supposed to be a quickie, but my birthday crown project went awry.  *sigh*  I'm just going to believe it doesn't signal anything weird as I'm about to hit my half-century mark... you with me?  It's all going to be fine....

Anyway, who doesn't love a puppy?! Let's just focus on the puppy ATC, 'k?


I love making ATC/ACEOs.  These chunky ATCs come in a 3-pack, as do the ATC stands.

There aren't a lot of steps with an ATC and stand.  Cut the stand pieces from the surrounding board and add a bead of glue to the ends of the supporting strips and set it aside.


I outlined the ATC on paper for the back and front, then used a collage medium/glue to attach them.


Once dry, I sanded the edges and added a little brown ink.  I painted the stand brown and set it aside again.  It's done!


I built my story onto the ATC and finished with a final coat of collage medium.  Easy peasy!




Thanks for your visit today!

Cheers,
Susan

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Used
Chunky ATC 3-Pack #C33O
ATC Stand 3-Pack #C43M

Other Supplies Used
My Mind's Eye paper
Ranger/Tim Holtz Collage Medium Matte
TH ancestors
Dresden trim
Brown embossing powder
Brown ink
Brown acrylic paint
Dictionary words

No comments:

Post a Comment