Sunday, February 25, 2018

Vintage Family Page to share



Hi it's Teresa here today and this time I am sharing a page I did for my Ancestry project I am working on with my family.  I have been collecting lots of pictures this past year from all the members of my family to make a huge book and if you didn't know already there are lots of frames and borders and corners in the GSLC store for you to use to do it.

For my page I used the "Flourished Frame called Bella" behind my picture to add lots of detail like a wedding would have had and also the word "Family" from the new sentiment set called "Words and Phrases 1"


The papers are from Kaisercraft and were the perfect colors with the chipboard to bring this old vintage picture to life.  And I just kept the page simple in the backround so that it wouldn't take away from the picture and the beautiful details in the frame behind it.  


Here you can see a closeup of the frame... It's really gorgeous and here is a link to the other frames and goodies in the store so you can hop over and take a peek!!  ..... HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by.... Teresa

Supplies:

GSLC Flourished Frame Bella
GSLC Words and Phrases 1

Paper and stickers: Kaisercraft
Adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, 3D Foam squares



No comments:

Post a Comment