Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lucky Irish Lass Four Leaf Clover Greeting Card

Hello friends and fellow crafters! I'm wishing you the luck of the Irish today with this fun and festive greeting card.

I just love having holiday themed chippies from GSL to create with because it allows me to scrap my stash and create great cards and decor.
This larger frame is just perfect for big cards like this one...it really fills in the space generously.
I've substituted 4 leaf clovers for leaves in the flower arrangement and layered them up with twine and seasonal embellishments.

Speaking of luck....an upturned horseshoe will catch all the luck and good tidings : )
I think this card would make a great addition to holiday decor displayed with fun and festive seasonal items : )
I used my favorite embossing powders to finish the chippies before I added them to this card. A few coats of Stickles are added for  super glittery and shiny four leaf clovers : )

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ 4 Leaf Clover Set (coming soon), Feeling Lucky Shape Set, Round Grapevine Frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment