Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Time for LOVE

Hi there my paper peeps!!!  It's my day over at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog


I created an altered piece for Valentines day. I started by painting all my chipboard pieces with white and green chalk paint. Then used the wreath circles and covered it in pattern paper.





 I then layered the skeleton clocks on to my wreath circle. 




 From here I layered a vintage heart cake topper on top of the clock and inset vintage wallpaper on the back side.  I then added GSLC rose leaves,
and several fun embellishments for added dimension. 
I also added ribbons to the top so it can hang.






 Here it is all finished. 






 Lots of shabby layers






Thanks for visiting the GSLC blog, Cherry


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment