Sunday, January 28, 2018

Be Mine Valentine's Day Wallhanging


Hi it's Teresa here on this gorgeous Sunday and I have a fun and simple Valentines make with you today.  I used the "Hearts Wallhanging Chipboard set" but I used it a different way instead of hanging all the hearts seperate I just overlapped each of the pieces on top of each other.  Now you can hang it up anywhere in your house to decorate and then you have a second one to make to give to a friend.


So to make it I started with some cute Valentine papers that I had and traced around all the edges of the chipboard pieces and then hand cut them to fit. You can use a nail file to soften the edges and then chalk around them to add more dimension.  For the striped paper I traced around the larger pink heart and then added an extra inch or so and then cut that out so that it added colors to shadow the pink heart.  The doily was just one I had from my stash.  

After all the pieces are dry you can glue them all together and put a book on them to keep it flat.


Then I added some liquid pearls around the edges and pretty flowers and ribbons to hang from the center.  For the wire that hangs I just punched 2 holes with a crop-a-dile and twisted white wire from the floral section of your local craft store.  This is a great project to use for left overs and you could easily use it to hang on your door this year!!  Hope you like it.  Have  an amazing day!!

Supplies:

Valentines paper
Flowers
Bias Ribbons
Liquid Pearls
Scissors
Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment