Monday, July 31, 2017

Christmas Mobile

Hi everyone, its Angela here sharing my mini Christmas mobile with you.


I took the Tiny Christmas shape set(coming to the store soon) and coated both sides with white gesso. I have done 2 sets because you need 4 bows for the wreaths and you need part of 2 scarves to glue on the back of the snowmen and 2 hats to glue on the back of them too.



Once dry I took some ColorArte twinkling H2O paints to paint on the details I also used some cosmic shimmer sparkle pearl glue (its a bit like stickles only the glue has a colour to it)



I cut bits out of the Faux wire Hangers so I could stick them together crossed over to create the top for the shapes to hang from. I coloured the hangers with a silver sharpie once I had stuck them together (note to self - it would be a better idea to colour these first before glueing together lol).

Here is a picture of the finished mobile from a different angle, I used some silver wire to attach the pieces to the hangers but in hindsight I think fishing twine or thread would have been a better option, as wire was a bit too solid.

Supplies:
Tiny Christmas shape set - coming soon
Faux Metal hangers

Twinkling H2O and Silk paints by ColorArte
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Pearl PVA
Silver Sharpie




No comments:

Post a Comment