Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Cat's Meow Tiny Matchbox Theatre by Sandy Trefger


Hello everyone! Sandy here today with a quick, fun little project for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  I love cats and have quite a few living here at my house. So I thought I'd use the GSL Tiny Matchbox Theatre chipboard kit to make a fun wall hanging that I'm calling the "Cat's Meow."  The matchbox is so easy to put together.  I've done a YouTube video on how I assembled mine, painted and patterned it with some Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs.  This would make a great gift for any theme that you might have in mind.

Here's my tutorial video:

Supplies Used:
Thank you so much of checking out this post and my tutorial video.  Be sure to check out the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts store and order several of these very inexpensive Tiny Matchbox Theatre Chipboard kits to have on hand when you need a quick project.  I'll be back here on the blog July 5th with another project.

Happy Crafting!
~Sandy

P.S. Check out my blog/website for more of my creations at: www.sandytrefger.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! Love the title. beautiful paper and embellies!

    ReplyDelete