Saturday, June 3, 2017

French Country Hidden Drawer Book Box by Pam Bray


Happy first Saturday of June!!! Can you believe it is June already!!! Today I am sharing my French Country Hidden Drawer Book Box using some amazing GSLaser Cuts Chippies!!!


I began my French Country Hidden Drawer Book Box  by first cutting papers to fit inside and outside of the Hidden Drawer Book Box using my Xyron Creative Station.


Form Hidden Drawer Book Box and then adhere papers to inside of box...


And to the top of the Hidden Drawer Book Box.


Adhere Scribbled Frame to top of prepared Hidden Drawer Book Box .


Add French Country Journal Ephemera to top of Hidden Drawer Book Box ,


Fussy cut sunflower from French Country pattern paper and place on top of Hidden Drawer Book Box with pop dots.



Decorate side of Hidden Drawer Book Box with fussy cut diamonds from pattern paper.


Add clock knob to front of drawer.


I hope I have excited you about summertime and sunflowers...so grab some of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chippies and create yourself something fabulous for summer. Hugs Pam
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 French Country Collection
Xyron Creative Station
Clock Knob
DecoArt Media Yellow Oxide Paint
Paintbrush

1 comment:

  1. As always, Pam, this is beautiful work. One of my favorite papers make that hidden drawer box even more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete