Sunday, May 7, 2017

Style All Occasion Greeting Card

Hey Peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share an ultra feminine card I created with some fabby GSL chippies, printed papers, ribbon trims, and flowers.

I created a great layered look by stacking the flourishes on top of the frame.
The finish in crisp white helps to brighten the darker patterned papers.

I got lucky that the opening of the frame was just perfect for this cut apart sentiment.


Adding the crackle medium allowed me to include a peekaboo layer of gold paint for a very shabby aged look that compliments the florals.
This effect was really easy to accomplish with a few simple steps.....
These chippies were both fairly detailed but they have a different scale so they do not compete with each other. The smaller pieces were from the Flourish Set Amanda..I just snipped the longer section into two.  First step was a base coat of metallic gold paint. After drying I added a layer of crackle medium and allowed that to dry as well. Last but not least top off with flat white acrylic paint and wait for the magic to happen. I love to watch the cracks appear!!!

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts used~ 

Okay that's all for me. Hugs.....Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment