Friday, May 19, 2017

Say Cheese Album Cover

Hello, Friends! It's Gloria with you today. I am sharing an amusement park themed brag book as my project. I found this 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" binder in my stash. It is a little ring binder, perfect for making a brag book or autograph book commemorating a trip to see "the mouse."
I thought it would be fun to decorate the cover with some fun chipboard and Disney-themed items. I added all sorts of goodies to the front of this little book. It makes me happy just to look at it!

To decorate the cover, you need the following Gypsy Soul Laser Cut items:
I really like the photo frames. This one has cut-out words at the bottom! You could place a photo into this instead of the "sign" that I used.
The  Say Cheese Shape Set has tons of cool stuff to add to the project. I only used a few items from the pack. I can make a lot more projects with what is left over! I used the camera shape and added a graphic behind the camera opening.
I just adore the cut out panels! I added a decorative paper clip to the edge of the "snap shot" panel. I also added a decorative brad to the photo reel. It looks very cool with black paper behind, and the fancy brad in the center!
 I added decorated paper to the inside covers, too. I found some photo reel paper in my stash! How cool is that?!
 The back is plain, with just a piece of the film strip attached.
For a full tutorial, please click the video link below.

Thanks for looking!

Gloria Stengel: Scraps of Life

Supplies Used:

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts:

Other:
binder, decorative paper and matching elements, embellishments (brad, clip, bow), library pocket, tags, double-sided tape, glue, foam tape, black ink or paint, black cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment