Friday, April 21, 2017

Hello Sunshine Card

Hello, Friends! It's Gloria with you today, I am sharing a sweet, springtime card with you. This is an 8" x 8" card that can be used to hold a gift card for your favorite friend. It can also be used as a scrapbook layout or part of a mini album!
I used soft, springtime colors and an adorable image, along with lovely chipboard embellishments...and tons of flowers!
The paper set the tone, so I colored my image and my chipboard embellishments to match the paper. You need the following Gypsy Soul Laser Cut items:
I covered the chipboard with gesso and pigment ink.

To see a video tutorial for creating this project, click the link below.


Thanks for looking!

Gloria Stengel: Scraps of Life

Supplies Used:

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts:

Other:
Copic markers, pigment ink, pre-made flowers, wet glue, hot glue, decorative paper, die cut templates, cardstock, stamped images, gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment