Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bee Home Decor Plaque by Ginny

Hey there Peeps! I'm rustling up some home décor today for my project inspired by my love of bees.  Our neighbor is a beekeeper so we get to enjoy lots of them in our flowering trees. Also my very good friend is also a beekeeper and provides us with gorgeous fresh honey : )






Here's how I prepared the chippies...

All these fabby elements will be wiped with a cloth to prepare them for finishing.
Some of the pieces have been finished in patterned papers. Some have been inked black and some have been heat embossed.
A variety of embossing was done in metallic shades and the bee was just colored with a Spectrum Noir marker.
Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies~
Honeycomb & Bees Small,
Title Queen Bee,
Filigree Frames Set 
Chickenwire Mini Album

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment