Monday, November 21, 2016

St. Nicholas Christmas Card and Ornament Gift Set

Hello, Friends!  It's Kathy here with a great way to use the new Double Sided Ornament from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  I love to make cards that are a gift all by themselves. 


Here is the box.  I used a blank kraft card box that I had in my stash and decorated it with Saint Nicholas papers, Petaloo flowers and gorgeous GSL snowflakes. 


 This pretty card is inside the box.....


 ....along with a little keepsake ornament.  Instead of making a double sided ornament, I used one half on my card front as a shaker element.  It's twice the fun!

Here's a closer look at some of the details.

Distress Grit paste makes wonderful "snow" especially when you sprinkle it with glitter!





 

Here's a Snapguide Tutorial so that you can make one, too.

Check out How to Make St. Nicholas Card & Matching Ornament for GSL by Kathy Clement on Snapguide.

I think this would make a great holiday hostess gift, a wonderful teacher appreciation gift, or Secret Santa gift.  You could also display the set on your holiday mantel or side table.  I hope you'll give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
Kathy






1 comment:

  1. Kathy, this is so beautiful! I'm in love with all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete