So to make this project you will need the following:
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Maja Design Papers- Vintage Frost and Autumn Basics
Americana Decor Chalky vintage paint
chalk inks-Agean blue, Gingerbread, white
Spellbinders Border Die
Hot glue Gun
Paper Trimmer, scissors, paintbrush, ribbon, cheesecloth, glitter spray
1. First step is to assemble and glue together your Brush Caddy. Let it dry.
2. Paint 1 to 2 coats of chalky finish paint over the entire project. Let dry.
3. Measure and cut pieces of decorative paper to cover the four sides of the caddy. I kept mine simple with strips and then cut/embossed a pretty Spellbinders die with a heart motif for the front and back. Chalk all the edges of the papers and glue onto the Brush caddy. Let dry.
4. Decorate the front by creating a pretty bow with wired ribbon, cheesecloth and some pretty flowers. Glue to the front of the box with a Hot glue gun.
5. Finish by inking the painted edges of the box and spraying it with a glitter mist to make it more sparkly. And now you have the perfect caddy to hold all those hard to store things you need. It's quick and easy and you can do it in just an afternoon. And it would be great for a gift too!!
I hope you enjoyed my little project for today and thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure and stop by the GSLC store and see what's new today!