Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mini House luminary for Christmas by Deann


Hello, today I made a trio of Christmas decorated houses using the Cabana Row House Set and the Snowflake Shape Set .


For the first house, I used masking tape for texture. I also used some of the bricks from the Brick Wall 2 sheet . I painted a coat of gesso over all of the house. Once the gesso was dry, I used distress inks to add color. (I cut windows out before adding the texture).
For the second house, I sponged gesso through the Brick sheet. Let it dry and inked with Distress Ink.
The third house I ran through a wood texture folder and inked with Distress ink in walnut stain. I cut the snowflakes in half and glued to the edge of the roof. For all of the houses, I cut the bottoms out. It makes it easy to sit the houses over battery opperated tea lights. Have a great day!
Products used:
Cabana Row House Set (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment