Friday, October 28, 2016

First Edition Books by Jessica

There's a bookstore in the game Oblivion called First Edition, but that's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my obsession with miniature books and bookstores (let alone full sized ones). Last month I showed you Nevermore Books and this month I give you First Edition - no word yet if next month will also be book related, but you can bet your bottom I will at least try and sneak some tiny books into the mix.

Earlier in the month, I showed you what went into building this tiny thing. It's built in 1:24 scale and nearly anything that isn't GSLC chipboard (you'll notice in gold) is foam. There's no wood here, it's all foam, which is what I was trying out. I wanted to see if I could create a historical storefront, with the decorative bits without spending the money on all the fancy pieces of turned wood. 

So without further ado, I give you the finished pictures of First Edition Books:


The full view of the front.














GSLC Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment