Thursday, September 1, 2016

Facebook Challenge for September by Dianna

Hi everyone, Dianna here with a new Project for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Monthly Challenge.  The first of each month there is a new challenge. This month's challenge is a dimensional challenge! You can submit a new project that has anything that is dimensional - 2d or 3d.

All you have to do is become a member of the Facebook Craft Group and submit your entry on the Facebook Craft Group page.  The winning entry will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

I was so excited to assemble Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Dice Tower (Coming Soon).  The Tower is the ultimate for gamers Just drop the dice in the top of the tower and they drop down to the bottom.  No chasing dice that dropped off the table - see below video.


First I go through a dry assembly, then I paint and glued. The base color is a Deco Art Light Grey.

        



I cut up Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Cobblestone and Brick Wall and used them as a stencil. I used Deco Art Dimensional Effects to create the Cobblestone and Bricks on the tower.  I used the drop off from the cobblestone around the base of the "tray".  I painted the brick and cobblestone with Deco Art's Grey Acrylic Paints.  I used scrap moss from another project.  





Please check out the video below:



Items Used
Dice Tower - Coming Soon
   Brick Wall   

Other Items
Deco Art  


No comments:

Post a Comment