Saturday, August 20, 2016

Vintage Sparkle Cards

Hello to all you lovelies out there. Shanna here with some new cards to share. I wanted to to play around with something that had a vintage feel.

So for my cards I picked the Vintage Ladies to play with. 


They each got a coat of really dark paint. Once they were dry they got a coat of crackle glaze. Do not try to dry this one fast. 


Once dry I did a light colored paint coat on top so that you could see the darker color through the crackle. Do not try to dry the top coat fast either until after the crackles have started to appear. 


The frames each got a coat of embossing powder. 
Once my ladies were dry I used some chalk in around the edges. I feel like it gave it a vintage feel. 


Same thing for my second card. I used a different color embossing powder on a different frame.




I really enjoyed making these cards. They were fun and simple. Don't forget to come back in a bit to see more from my awesome teamie Pam!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment