Saturday, August 27, 2016

Halloween Cards by Shanna

Hello to you all. Shanna here and I am thrilled to share some new Halloween cards I created. 


For my first card, I had fun building the layers up. 


I started with layering paper over the small tag. Once the glue was dry then I cut around the tag. 
TIP: Use a nail file to file down and smooth the edges. 


I painted the spiderweb chipboard with black paint and then the "boo" with black paint as well. Then I got this idea to add some crackle glaze so it had that cracked look - sort of like a spider web. 


I also then used some glossy accents to add glitter to the pumpkin and let this dry before layering all my pieces together. I added a little bit of pop up dots being the tag to give it dimension. 


For my second card, I carried the crackle accents over to my chipboard rodents. 


They got a coat of black paint and crackle accents. 


While they dried I painted part of the Stackable Label and then used paper to cover the other part. I added the Ghostly Greetings from the rodents. 


I added more pop dots under the rodents to give them more dimension.  I think the dimension really takes the card to another level. Then I finished it off with some flowers.


Grab your Halloween chipboard pieces and have fun creating some Halloween creations. 

Products Used:
Steampunk Doilies - Returning Soon
Creepy Critters Shape Set - Coming Soon
Spiders & Webs Shape Set - Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment