Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sweet Adventure Layout by Shanna

Hello everyone. Shanna here with a new layout to share with you today! 


So of course I prettied up my background to start with strips of paper, watercolor paints, sprays, and modeling paste. I left almost all my chipboard plain this time except for the seashells. 


I love the Word Ribbon because it is etched down to the word sticks out. 


Now my seashells got a light coat of gesso, a little spray dabbed off, and some glass beads gel. I love the texture it gives the shells. 


I had so much fun playing with my chipboard pieces to create this layout so I hope you have a blast creating too. 


Products Used:

This is post ONE of TWO so make sure you check back a little later for more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment