Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dream Butterfly Card By Ginny

Hey there Peeps! Well we're still working with some awesome brand mash ups here at Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. Today for my project I'm sharing a card I created using my favorite chippies,  Graphic 45 patterned papers, ColourArte and Xyron.



 I altered the Deco Lattice Panel with a base coat of black paint them and smooshed  on the Radiant Rain Color Concentrate Dabber in Nutmeg . I gave the same treatment to the laser cut doily.
Fabulous paper patterns from Botanicabella from Graphic 45.
Adding chipboard tags gives lots of depth.
I added black acrylic paint and Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist to the Ivy Corners and added them with the Petaloo flowers.
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies.....Deco Lattice Panel , Ivy Corners and Wooden Charm-Dream.
ColourAtre Supplies~Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist Spanish Moss and Colour Concentrate Nutmeg.
Zyron Sticker Maker
Petaloo Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon Trims.
Graphic 45 Botanicabella
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment