Saturday, June 18, 2016

Colorful ATC's by Shanna

Hello to you all today. This is the first post of the day so make sure you come back later to check out what Pam has created to share with you all.

Well Shanna here with some fun ATC's to share. YES I made some fun bright and colorful ATC's and used colors that my daughter picked out. 


All three ATC's got a coat of gesso and then my chipboard did as well. 


Then I added some paints and mica powders and stamping. My daughter just loves pink and thought the green was cool. Then some blues for my favorite color and orange because, well I don't remember why she grabbed it, but he did so I used it.


Then I added some Tim Holtz rub-ons on the punch element pieces and added a layer of cardboard behind the bottom and top pieces to give some dimension. 


Then we added the flowers and finished them off with a rhinestone for their centers. 

I hope you found some inspiration here today and would like to say thank you for stopping by.

Products Used:
Punch Elements - Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment