Saturday, April 16, 2016

Vintage ATC's

Hello and HAPPY Saturday to all you out there in the crafty world. Shanna here today to share some ATC's. I have this awesome set of mini chippies that were screaming at me to use them! 


So I started my chipboard pieces painting them all. While they dried I created the background of my ATC's. Some clear embossing powder, stenciling, stamping, and Distress Stains created the look to go with my GUY THINGS. 

So the first ATC I used a car and added the "travel" sticker. 


The second is my favorite. I love using Crackle Accents on projects. I haven't used it in a while and thought on the pocket watch it would be perfect. 



The last ATC just reminded me of my son. He loves riding on things and being a boy. All he wants to do is have fun so this one was truly for the boys. The bike just got two layers of paint using a heat gun to dry in between each coat. 



So head over to the store and grab some chippies. Don't forget to share with us over at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Group Page.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment