Saturday, April 30, 2016

Steampunk Heads

Happy Saturday!!!! Shanna here with two very Steampunk tags to share. 

I had a blast playing with a new color combo for my tags and I just love the pop of my steampunk couple. 


I started with the background a stencil and adding some paint. Then I just added a little more color and some stamping.  


The chipboard pieces got some different shades of metal colors. 


The punch elements got some of the same colors I used on the tag. I gave this some cardboard in between the layers though to add dimension.


For the second tag I did the same thing but added a different small chat sticker. 



These were really fun to play with and great to explore with. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Product Used:
Punch Elements - Coming Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment