Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday Tagstraviganza

Hey there Paper Peeps! Ginny here and I'm back to share some tags I've been working on using my new mixed media goodies. Tags are my new love. Well that and my Gypsy Soul Laser Cut chippies and white gel pen. And my tiny stapler. And Petaloo flowers....and especially this digital collage from my very own shop.


The lovely Gypsy Soul Laser Cut supplies I used for this tag....Art Deco Border & Corners and Words & Phrases 1.


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts....Fanciful Elements.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts...Steampunk Shape Set, Faux Metal Number Plates, Doily Set 8 Inch.

Okay that's all for me. Make sure to check out the blog post by Barbara today!! Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative.

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful, Ginny! I love how you incorporate so many fabulous details for the eye to gaze upon and your ability to coordinate everything so stunningly--it's nothing short of incredible!! Thanks for your always awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete