Saturday, February 27, 2016

Dragonflies by Shanna

Can I say how much I love nature when it is flying on me, around me, or in my face??? It is bad that I am a screaming mess when one hits me in the face or flies by my ear real loud! 

But I still think nature is beautiful and with Spring right around the corner I couldn't resist starting some pieces that are bright and happy and remind me of what is coming. 


So I created these to tags with he dragonflies as my main focus. I love these fancy dragonflies. 


Here you can see the detail int he wings. I love the swirls so much and was so happy when the paint didn't get stuck in them. I love the laser cut because the detail is just amazing!


The second tag I used a different dragonfly. I just love the fact that is reminds me a little of swiss cheese :). Silly I know but I love this one just as much. 



With spring and summer around the corner, make sure you check out the fabulous chipboard pieces for your crafty creations!
Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment