Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween Book of Spells


Hi all! Amylove here still in the Halloween mood! I adore Gina's book boxes and have been waiting to use one! Now is the time! It is so hard to believe that October is almost over already. I have new found love of Halloween crafts and will sad to see October go. I hope you enjoy my Book of Spells box!










Follow this link to see the tutorial on the process for this project: Halloween Book Box Tutorial


Gina's Designs Items:
Large Book Box
Title Book of Spells
Hinges Shape Set
Apothecary Jars
Dragons Shape Set
Witches
Candlesticks


My Stash
Acrylic paint
tissue paper
stickles
sharpies
water color sprays
scrap book papers
jars
trims
markers
destress ink

1 comment:

  1. Spooky cool Amy!! I love the Halloween creating as well--kinda magical and freeing isn't it?!!
    love the ballerina- great addition! ")

    ReplyDelete