Friday, September 25, 2015

24 Drawer Storage Unit by Kim C


This weeks post I wanted to show a project that I am working on. I got this 24 drawer storage unit and LOVE IT!!!



Gina makes these organizational units so easy to put together and use. This unit took me only an hour to put together.   I started out thinking that I would just put it together and use it, but decided to decorate it up somewhat. The more I looked at it, the more I like it just with paper on the drawer fronts.  Distress ink was used on all the papers.


The unit is about 13 3/4 inches tall and 11 1/4 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches deep.  Each of the drawers are 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 1 3/8, making them a perfect size for all those little trinkets.



Thanks for stopping!
Kim :)

Gina's Designs Items:
24 Drawer Storage Unit

Other items used:
Prima: Something Blue
Glue
Distress ink: Vintage Photo

2 comments: