Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Girls! A Mini Layout with Mary B


Hello!  It's Mary here with a mini layout.  Since I prefer to work in miniature, I always find it's easier for me to fill up a layout when I downsize.  This layout is 8 by 8 inches and features the vintage camper from the Sweet Summer Shape Set.




I LOVE the vintage camper and I knew from the moment I laid eyes on it, that it would make its way onto one of the layouts from one of my yearly NSD Scrapbooking retreats with My Girls!




 I began by paper piecing the camper with cardstock.  A bit of Copic marker shading gives some dimension to the piece.  I then added my metallic stripes and a bit of embossing powder to really highlight the antenna and hitch.




Here, you can see a bit of the metallic shine!


 It's not quite as girly as my real life camper would be (PINK with silver racing stripes!), but it totally gets the point across.  I don't really camp, and my idea of camping is a resort with a fully working bathroom!





Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!!





Gina's Designs supplies used:






Other supplies used:


watercolor paper


black cardstock


watercolor paint in yellow and grey


Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6 inch paper pad


WOW! Platinum Metallic Sparkle embossing powder


Viva Las VegaStamps! Postal Background stamp


sewing machine


miniature alphabet stickers








No comments:

Post a Comment