Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring Canvas


Hi, thanks for joining me today I am sharing a project I created for Spring, this is a re-purposed canvas. It started out as one creation, of which I was not happy with, but  this is the final creation.








 


Full view


Spring, the blue bird, & the water can where all colored then covered with colored glitter.


 







 Close up of lower right,








Close up of upper right






 


Close up of upper left





I had a great time creating this canvas, this canvas started out as a different project, first I used white gesso over the entire canvas, then using a heavy gel medium & the mixed media fragments 2, using the chipboard fragments as masks as both the positive & negative to create different elements on the canvas. After the elements dried I used different colors of color wash, from butterscotch, moss, blue, & red.  




Gina's Design Supplies Used:






Wood Wall Art - Winged Things

Mixed Media Fragments 2



Kraft Supplies 4 U Supplies Used:



Parchment Flowers

Large Birds

Lace appliques

Crochet Doily

Lavender butterflies





Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out all of the wonderful chipboard in Gina's Store at www.ginasdesigns.net/store









 



No comments:

Post a Comment