Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"Always Remember" Canvas


Hello! Today I would like to share a very special piece I created in honor of my husband's grandmother. I found this picture of her holding my baby daughter and knew that a canvas was going to be made. I found the perfect accents from Gina's Designs to enhance the layout. I love the effect and hope you do to!




 I coated all of the chipboard in gesso and once dried, I spray them with various shades of gray and blue. With an old credit card I layered some thick gesso in the background and sprayed it. Next I arranged the chipboard borders around the photo and adhered it down to the canvas. 




 These words were done the same way, but I also added embossing powder. The shadows were added with a paint bush.




These words are perfect to honor someone in your next creation. I hope you give it a try! Thanks for stopping by! I also have a video of this project Gina's Designs Lasercuts' YouTube channel and on my YouTube channel.







Gina's Designs Items Used:









Other items used:


Gesso


Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays


& Embossing Powder





No comments:

Post a Comment