Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pawprints On My Heart Layout



Hey everyone. Shanna here with a new layout I created. I realized I haven't scrapped my fur baby yet and thought to print out a photo and go for it.






I pulled out the title Pawprints On My Heart and gave it a coat of gesso. I wanted it to pop off the page so I left it white. 








I did one stencil and sprayed with with some mist. I also misted with a few other colors and gave the page some splatter. 








I added this cute little Heart Word and left that white with gesso just to give the page more pop. 








I love the gold behind the white. I hope you got some furry inspiration. Don't forget we also want to see you creations so don't forget to share them with us on the Facebook Group Page!





Gina's Designs Items Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment