Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbook Day Inspiration by Shanna


National Scrapbooking Day is here!!!! Are you scrapping your memories today???? I hope you are getting some memory making time in. I even created a little inspiration to help you get inspired just in case you are not sure where you want to start.

I (Shanna) decided to scrap a photo of my daughter. I had so much fun playing with my chipboard pieces on this layout.


My chipboard got a coat of gesso and then the Mixed Media Fragment got sprayed with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray.


This awesome Word Banner got a light coat of gesso, mist, then rubbed over with a rub n buff. But be careful because you can rub the words down (or worse off) if too wet. 


I added lots of flowers, microbeads, and glass beads to up the texture on my layout and give pops of color here and there. 



I do thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to come back for more inspiration!

Gina's Designs Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment