Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dressform by Guest Designer Heather!








Hi everyone Heather here !!! I love Gina’s Dress Form. It was so much fun to work with.  




   The dressform and stand are covered in paper from The
Paper Studio ( Haberdashery).




  I painted one of Gina’s steampunk doilies
with Rose Folk Art metallic paint and
placed that behind one of Gina’s geared butterfly’s that I coated with viva
rusty paper. Now if gears are not your thing, Gina has some great alternatives in her shop! For the doily you could use one from Cardstock Doily Set 1, Cardstock Doily Set Intricates, or Doily Set 8 Inch. Your butterfly options would be the Butterflies & Dragonflies or the Wood Wall Art.







I decided to deck her out with lace, bling and flowers from my stash. You can add as little or as much to her as you wish! 





Gina's Deigns Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment