Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Covered Book Box by Guest Designer Heather








Hello everyone Heather here I am super thrilled to have been
asked to guest design for Gina’s Designs.


I took Gina’s Book Box the Medium size and created a haven
for any mini album or piece of treasure.






 First I took some silk fabric and covered it then I placed a
beautiful sparkly piece of elastic trim over top of that.  I then took some fabulous black rose fabric
and placed that inside.  I also added
some purple trim all around the edge of the book.


 


 I took Gina’s wood mini frame and embossed it with clear
embossing powder as well as the word joy. 
I placed those on top and added a few heart buttons on top to give a
little bling but not too much.


I made the flower with silk fabric lace trim and added a button
in the center.




This was so much fun to create I hope you like it.


 




 Thanks,






Gina's Designs Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment