Sunday, May 24, 2015

Autumn Skyline by Kim F





Good morning friends. Today I would like to share my mixed media canvas. I was really inspired by colour for this canvas and wanted to work with lots of bright colours. I got out my Dylusions paints and mixed them with some texture paste to give the effect of trees in the background.




I took a smaller brush to draw in some lines to give the impression of tree branches once the other colours were dry.  I used the same black paint to paint the chipboard as well, I wanted the contrast of the black skyline up against the colourful trees.


 I used some foam tape to pop up some of the buildings to give the piece more dimension.




I hope you have found some inspiration yourself today! Thanks for stopping by!










Other Items Used


Dylusions Paint


13 Arts Texture Paste


Foam Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment