Wednesday, April 15, 2015

C-R-E-A-T-E Banner by Guest Designer Marla Rizzo!








Hello,
today I have a beautiful Shabby-French Banner to share. I made it for a friend
who visited Paris last month. 






 I
used the 'C-R-E-A-T-E dovetail banner kit' from Gina's  store. The kit
comes with everything you need to make a complete banner. I started by painting
each layer then putting paper on the top and distressed the edges with
paint. 








I
also used some super cute pieces from the 'Parisian Shape set'. I painted them
and added silver stickles.




 


 I
painted the letters that are included in the kit and put diamond dust while
they were still wet. With all the sparkle and bling, I was hoping to capture the
glam of Paris. 




Hugs! 






Marla
Rizzo









More
Details here!






Gina's Designs Items Used:



http://www.ginasdesigns.net/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18_36&products_id=182



http://www.ginasdesigns.net/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18_46&products_id=67




No comments:

Post a Comment