Saturday, March 21, 2015

Garden Cards






Hello to you all. Shanna here and I am feeling a little dark lately. 


Well not really dark. I used some darker colors on my cards to share with you all.


I love Prima and I have had some of the Nature Garden collections in my stash. I thought this was perfect and it turned out great with the chipboard I wanted to use.


Of course all my chipboard pieces got a coat of gesso. Then I proceeded to go to town :)







For my first card I used some Prima Chalk Ink but I didn't fully cover everything, just a little pat here and there.









The second card got a coat of chalk board paint. The Bird on a Swing Shape Set got a great crackle glaze but the cracked for some reason didn't make it all the way to the center of the bird.















I love crackle accents! It is so much fun to just add a bit more texture to projects! 







I finished the cards with some chit chat words. 





Gina's Designs Items Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment