Hi everyone! Melissa here for Gina's Designs. I think these chipboard pieces fit so well with the Valentine theme. On the hearts, swirls type, and the small piece of frame on the right side card I did the following:
1.Paint with white acrylic.
2. Paint hearts with pink Twinkling H20s and watercolors,mixed with Pearlex.
3.Paint swirls with a mix of brown watercolor, and green acrylic paint.
4. Dry brush liquid gold leaf paint.
On the white hearts I put stickles over white acrylic paint.
Here are the steps to make the green leaves on the right:
1. Prep with gesso.
2.Paint with green chalk ink.
3. While wet put on some green and brown watercolor.
4.Ink the edges with a green distress ink pad.
5. Apply a thick coat of crackle accent.
6. Brush on some purple Pearlex.
Thanks for looking!
Gina's Designs Products Used:
White acryic paint, gesso
Prima and Graphic 45 papers
Luminarte Twinkling H20s
Windsor and Newton Watercolors
Lindys Stamp Gang
Crafters Workshop Template
Plaid Liquid Leaf Gold Paint
Tsukineko Chalk Ink
Viva Modeling Cream
Distress Crackle Paint
Prima and Petaloo Flowers